Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Staff Application | TizzySaurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

TizzySaurus

Diff:
- What is your IGN
+ TizzySaurus

- What is your age?
+ 15

- What is your timezone?
+ BST (United Kingdom/England)

- How long can you be on per day?
+ Mon-Fri about 3 hours in-game, Saturday and Sunday usually as much time as is needed. I'm much more active on discord though (6+ hrs a day) since I can use discord at school.

- Are you able to record videos?
+ Yes, however my PC isn't the best so can be laggy.

- Do you have any experience staffing? (Explain)
+ I do have experience in staffing, see the document I made: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fgcsODDW09PQAp3gow8-9TPOTToRvxgi6Q7S4pHTjyU/edit

- Do you have factions experience?
+ Yes, I've played factions on-and-off for about 3-4 years now. Used to play a lot back in 2017 when I had a big roster of friends.

- Have you previously played factions on the pub?
+ No, I have not yet had the chance to do so.

- Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
+ Yes, I speak English as well as French (farely fluent) and Spanish (learning but decent).

- When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play?
+ I first played Minecraft back in 2013 (or around then), and have generally played everyday since - bar a period in 2017 where I went off Minecraft.

- Have you donated? If so, when?
+ I have not.

- Anything else we should know?
+ I am also able to code discord bots if wanted. I should probably also mention that the extensive way in which I test the economy does require certain permissions which perhaps I wouldn't normally have - although I wouldn't mind sacrificing participating in the season in exchange for these permissions, whatever I can do to help the server :~).

+ Thanks for taking the time to read and review my application!
~ TizzySaurus

BotPod

BotPod | Staff Manager
Staff member
Manager
Declined
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reviewing your application the hiring team has decided that you're not capable of fulfilling the requirements to be staff.

Please contact the team member that reviewed your application with any questions regarding your application.

We appreciate your patience while your application was reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom