Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted [Staff Application] Hashay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hashay

What is your IGN?
Hashay
What is your age?
15, turning 16 soon
What is your discord?
Hashay#9343
What is your timezone?
Eastern Standard Time (EST)
How long can you be on per day?
Really depends, though I’m always connected somehow. Ex: Minechat/PC
Roughly 1-5 hours a day
Are you able to record videos?
Yes
Do you have any experience staffing? (Explain)
I do have some experience staffing, though it’s been a while since I have been staff on a server. Overall, I’m fairly experienced with the necessary rudiments of being staff. I’ve been staff
Do you have factions experience?
Yes, I’ve been playing factions for five years
Have you previously played factions on the pub?
Yes! Currently I have 2 days lifetime on time (not to flex on the other applicants).
Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes, I speak English, Spanish, and Chinese
When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play?
I first played Minecraft in 3rd grade, I played hours on end because I didn’t have friends.
Have you donated? If so, when?
Nope, but I donated my time and love :)
Anything else we should know?
I’m currently top voter :)
P.S ily :)

BotPod

BotPod | Staff Manager
Staff member
Manager
Accepted
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reviewing your application the hiring team has decided that you're capable of fulfilling the role of Helper. Over the next few weeks, we will monitor your activity and your dedication towards your position and that will dictate your future promotions.

We are happy to let you know that you are now a part of our staff team. Please contact a Manager, or Owner on Discord in order to receive the staff information required when working for The Pub.

We look forward to seeing your progress and appreciate your patience while your application was reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom